FAQs for Spring Sports registrations
Here are some FAQs for Spring Sports:
Pricing is as follows
- Baseball – Rookie 8U (Ages 7 & 8): $55.00
Little League Baseball (Ages 9-12)- Minor 10U & Major 12U: $65.00
Baseball – Babe Ruth (Ages 13-16): $85.00
- Wee Ball (Pre-K): $35.00
Tee Ball (Kindergarten): $35.00
- All levels of Softball – $55.00
- Spring Soccer – $60
Spring Travel Soccer – $20 (Must sign up for ‘Spring Soccer’)
Babe Ruth softball rules state that the age you are on January 1st is the age group team you will be assigned to in the summer.
Example: If your child is 10 years old on January 1, 2007 and turn 11 years old on January 2nd or later, she will play on a 9 & 10 year old team. Likewise, if she is 12 years old on January 1, 2007 and turn 13 years old on January 2nd or later, she will still play on an 11 & 12 year old team.
Rookie Boys (Ages 7 & 8) AND Little League baseball (Ages 9-12)
Please refer to the following chart:
These are estimated start dates and are subject to change:
- Softball – Practices will start 3/15/16-3/20/16. First games will be the week of 4/11/16.
- Rookie Boys 8U – Play on Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings. There will be evaluations during the week of March 28. Practices will be begin in early April and games will begin in late April.
- Little League (Minor & Major) – Games are typically two per week and Monday thru Friday, with practices on Saturdays. Evaluations will be in late March, first games will the week of April 11th.
- Weeball & Teeball – Play on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings. Begins mid-late April, depending on the weather.
- Babe Ruth – will begin practices in early March
- Spring Soccer – Please visit the soccer page for all the details.